Executive Connect 2.0 - Executive Fireside Chat and Auction Event
About the Event
The Minnesota HIMSS chapter is excited to present its second HIMSS Executive Connect event this time focusing on Healthcare Informatics and Cyber Security. Featuring key note speaker Dr. Bryan Jarabek, CMIO with M Health Fairview and a live Fireside Chat with Nursing Informatics leaders and Physicians based out of mid-west healthcare organizations.
The event will feature an executive auction in which participants will have the opportunity to bid on a 60-minute meeting with the featured panelists. This virtual 60-minute event will take place on August 5th, 2021, with the panelist participants providing a 6–8-minute overview of a major initiative. Below are a sample of possible topics of interest:
- Healthcare Informatics perspective on the fast-paced cyber security world
- How healthcare IT has changed post COVID-19
- Key innovation of interest now and into the future
The Minnesota HIMSS chapter and its board of directors are continuing to grow the mid-west chapter. We are working hard to develop programs for the future of Healthcare IT and investing into scholarship programs to help chart the path for future leaders. We want to present opportunities for our network to learn more from each other.
Each participating leader or physician will provide a one-hour meeting (virtual or in person based on the panelist's preference) to the winning auction bid. A proposed meeting structure can be as follows:
- Company shall provide a one-page outline of their key services and what message they wish to share in the meeting.
- The panelist will respond with up to three areas of interest for the winning company to cover.
- No commitments to follow up, additional introductions or additional meetings are guaranteed for being selected for the winning bid.
- Additional meetings will be at the discretion of the participating panelist.
We at the Minnesota HIMSS Board THANK YOU for your consideration and support of this first annual event. Your involvement in supporting this effort is critical to grow the next wave of technology leaders here in Midwest and beyond!
Minnesota HIMSS Board of Directors