Iowa HIMSS: 2020 Fall Conference - INSIDE the Box!
Due to COVID-19, Iowa HIMSS is thinking INSIDE the Box this November!
Starting on November 4th until November 28th we have a packed conference schedule of live speakers, networking, and On-Demand access to speaker presentations. Register by October 20th to receive your conference kit with your tee-shirt, door prize tickets, snacks and other conference surprises!
Join us online on Wednesday, November 4, 2020 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM CST for the new board members introductions and our opening Keynote Speaker.
Back by popular demand, Adele Allison of SS&C will be presenting Essentials of Quality and Efficiency Measurement in the Healthcare Datasphere as our keynote presenter LIVE!
Want to connect with fellow Iowa HIMSS Members? Join us for a social event on Wednesday, November 4, 2020 from 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM (with your favorite liquid refreshment!) for an online social event! We will have topics to share and polling questions to keep the conversation going.
Register today and gain access to additional On-Demand Speaker Presentation videos and presentations to view at your leisure. All presenters PowerPoint presentations and recordings will be available to registrants in your Conference Kit.
- Stan Rankin & Lindsey Wisham of Telligen presenting FHIR Survival Guide: Implications for Quality Reporting
- Elliot Holt of nThrive presenting Artificial Intelligence in Health Care: A Cure for Data Pains
- Kelley Haddox of nThrive presenting The Value of Complete Quality Coding Audio
- Ali Pabrai of ecfirst presenting COVID-19 Cyber Defense
- Michael Parisi, Vice President of Assurance Strategy and Community Development presenting Perspective on Effective and Efficient Third-Party Risk Management
What else comes in your Conference Kit? Not only will you receive the ability to watch the above sessions on your own schedule, but we will provide sponsor items, snacks and even something to keep your little ones entertained while you gain new knowledge and network with fellow healthcare colleagues!
Looking for CEU's? We will provide a quiz and guidelines for you to verify your knowledge and participation to gain your education units.
Throughout the month of November we have these Virtual Meet-and-Greets presentations
- November 6, 10:30 am - 11:30 am - IA HIMSS Cybersecurity Roundtable – Gary Davis of IHA (Moderator); Rob Frieden, VP of Information Services and CISO of Genesis; Gabriel Kimbrough, CISO of Mercy Cedar Rapids; Ali Pabrai, CEO ecfirst; Aaron Warner CEO of ProCircular; Tom Barker Founder of Virtual Auditor
- November 10, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - IA HIMSS Scholarship and Membership roundtable
- November 12, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm - IA HIMSS Advocacy/National Advocacy - Stan Rankins, Eric Paul, Valeria Rogers
- November 17, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm - IA HIMSS CAHIMS & CPHIMS with AEP Program - HIMSS
- November 19, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - IA HIMSS Clinical Challenge Roudtable - Vickie Wickham, Shirley Gusta, Roxie Menke, Robert Parsons, Judy Gunn and Jay Cannon
- November 23, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - IA HIMSS President 2020 message – Nick Dreyer
- Introduce recorded OnDemand Speaker, $150
- Sponsors for small groups live event, $100
- Ship Swag items to our Event Planner to be included in conference materials, $100
- One-time, monthly newsletter sponsor spotlight, $400
- Sponsor Overview (up to 5-10 min infomercial) on the IA HIMSS Website for 12 months, $500