CANCELED: CAHIMS/CPHIMS Bootcamp – Troy Burne Golf Course
This event is currently postponed until a later date. We anticipate the rescheduling of this event for Fall of 2020.
Troy Burne Golf Course
295 Lindsay Rd, Hudson, WI 54016
One Day Boot Camp for CAHIMS and CPHIMSS review courses. Course will run from 9 am – 5 pm and will include lunch and snacks.
This one-day boot camp will help prepare you for your exam and provide an opportunity to network with like-minded healthcare IT professionals!
*$20 fee for Bootcamp*
FAQs about the CAHIMS Certification
What are the HIMSS Certifications?
HIMSS administers two professional certification programs for healthcare information and management systems:
- CAHIMS (Certified Associate in Healthcare Information and Management Systems) is designed for emerging professionals who may or may not have experience within the industry. CAHIMS is designed to be a pathway for careers in health IT.
- CPHIMS (Certified Professional in Healthcare Information and Management Systems) is a professional certification program for experienced healthcare information and management systems professionals.
Why Get Certified?
Certification demonstrates that you meet a standard of professional body of knowledge and reach a milestone in your professional development. Many organizations require that candidates have certification and encourage current employees to obtain certification.
By becoming certified, you can:
- Distinguish yourself in an increasingly competitive marketplace
- Expand your career opportunities
- Validate your knowledge, competency and credibility
- Gain skills and tools to help you make a difference in your organization and your community
- Demonstrate your commitment to continuing professional development
- Gain a sense of personal and professional achievements