JOIN US WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2020 FOR A VIRTUAL CONFERENCE!
Submission deadline for Presentations and Posters: September 25th, 2020
Advances in technology and information exchange, changes to the health care landscape, and a focus on quality over quantity of care have led to this exciting, yet challenging time in health care.
MN HIMSS and the Minnesota e-Health Initiative have joined forces for this first-ever collaborative conference. Building on the success of 18 years of MN-HIMSS spring conferences and 15 Minnesota e-Health Summits this combined conference in 2020 will include views from across the entire health ecosystem and state. Working together, we will take the opportunity to see beyond the horizon and consider the steps that each of us can take to transform health in our communities.
Join us in re-imagining health care by sharing your experiences, knowledge and ideas at this exciting event. We are seeking presentations on technical, care delivery and policy perspectives that address:
- Patients accessing the information and resources they need for healthy living
- Technology that works for clinicians
- Analytics-driven initiatives that improve quality of care and outcomes
- Payment that rewards quality care and outcomes
- Information that is secure, accessible, and meaningful
- Collaboration across organizations and communities
- Innovation that drives better health
This event includes plenary, breakout and poster sessions to showcase national and local perspectives. Breakout sessions may be structured as a presentation or workshop and should include time for Q&A. Applicants may indicate a first choice and a second choice format, if desired.
- 60 minute session
- 30 minute session
- Poster (presenters are expected to attend the conference and be available at the poster during designated times)
Priority will be given to proposals that:
- Share practical information and/or applied use cases.
- Enhance the diversity of perspectives and experiences.
- Align with the conference theme and the visions of the event sponsors:
- Minnesota e-Health Initiative - All communities and individuals benefit from and are empowered by information and technology that advances health equity and supports health and well-being.
- MN HIMSS - Working together with our stakeholders to inspire the transformation of healthcare outcomes in our community through the adoption of innovative technology and information.
Target attendee audiences
- Health care organizations and clinicians across the care continuum
- Clinical researchers and data analysts
- Health leaders and experts
- Technology leaders and developers
- Policy developers
- Health and technology vendors
- Students interested in technology, research or analytics in health care
- Lead presenter will receive discounted registration fee
- To conform with restrictions related to continuing medical education (CME) credits, vendors who wish to present a sponsored learning session should contact Bob Johnson at email@example.com
- Applicants will be notified by late March 2020
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org